[SECC] GQP Publicity

John T. Laney, III K4BAI@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:25:16 -0700

I have received acknowledgements of the GQP 2000 announcements from K1AR
for CQ and K5TR for QST.  Also, VE2ZP for WorldRadio.  Today I will try
to see how to get the info onto the QRPARCI site which advertises that
it will post info on any contests with QRP awards.  SM3CER and WA7BNM
have posted the current info on their websites.  I have no
acknowledgement from LA9HW, but he was sent the info.  If any of you
know of other sources of publicity for the GQP, please post the info
yourself and advise me or let me know and I'll try to get the info to
the correct person.

73, John, K4BAI.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html