[SECC] NAQP - SSB

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:43:33 +0100

I'm willing to assemble NAQP Phone teams -- if there are phone contesters
out there who plan to play this weekend.  We have a large number of members
now, so let's get something going.

For those of you who might not have tried this contest, it's a very simple,
very fun contest.  The exchange is your name and state, and you can work
folks on every band.  Multipliers count on every band, so that's why you
hear about the strategy of asking stations to move from one band to the
other.  Don't be shy about doing it -- it just shows you know what you're
doing.

Output is limited to 100w, so it's a fairly even playing field.  The
contest runs from 1800Z August 19 (2 p.m. Saturday, Eastern time) to 0600Z
August 20 (2 a.m. Sunday morning, Eastern time).  Single ops operate 10
hours and off times must be 30 minutes long.  Even if you will not operate
the full ten hours, let me know your operating plans and I'll send in the
teams.

I plan to operate full time.

Dump 'em in . . .

For the complete rules,