[SECC] GQP and log formats

Rich Dailey, KA8OKH okh.npi@gte.net
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 12:21:28 -0400

At 04:48  8/25/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I did not realize there were as many folks as disappointed as I have been on
>this issue.  We had a great time mobileing around the state (16 counties),
>and will continue to do so in the upcoming years.  But the downside is
>dealing with the time consuming task of the log.  I vote for submission of
>the summary sheets only.

Or, let's just email the scorekeeper our score.  Scorekeeper,
I made 511 qso's, with 100 mults.  Hey, that *was* easy.
I'm 1st place in KY!  Hooray!!  When do the certificates
get mailed out?

Scorekeeper, I made 235 qso's and 50 mults in the Ohio
qso party.  Whoops,  that one hasn't started yet.

Time consuming?  I just spent 12 hours in front of a radio.
Just how long *does* it take to prepare a log file and submit it?

What REGISTERED contest software does not yet support Cabrillo?

Sorry,  I just don't see a problem here.

Rich, KA8OKH

Rich Dailey, KA8OKH <okh.npi@gte.net>
The KB4NPI/KA8OKH Web <http://home1.gte.net/web22jfw/index.htm>

--