[SECC] For Sale

Ed Sleight k4sb@mindspring.com
Sun, 03 Dec 2000 15:59:38 +0000

Guys, I have 11 sections of Rohn 25 I need to sell. Running out of space
and energy, plus I have no business on a tower at my advanced age. And
am going to have to start sizing down from 4 towers.

$40 per section and maybe delivery within a certain radius if you take
all or most of them. All have been stored inside ( love my drive in
basement )
and 3 of them are new and never been used. Some have been reprimed with
galavanizer and then painted.

I also have a Rohn 25 crank over section in perfect condition. $ 250

Plus traps, gobs of aluminum, booms ( some 3" 1/4" wall ) 2 meter
radios, spare Kams.

Also have a brand new never out of the box ( well I did take the manual
out and write in my wire codes ) T2X Tailtwister from Hy-Gain. About 2
months old. Cost over $650, and will sell for $500+ S&M.

Also fiberglass tubing from Antenna Mart, 3 quad spreaders (heavy duty
intended for 40 meters )

If you're looking for something, give me a shout. 770-439-0116.

Will consider trade for XYL.

):>

Ed