[SECC] 160 test

Courtney Judd - K4WI k4jyo@frontiernet.net
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 07:13:05 -0600

hi guys, only had limited time here for 160 test.. made 100 q's.. anyone
hear the strange signals at 1805, 36, 52 and 65? buzzy, raspy and about S5
here. wonder if they were local or were coming from somewhere else? I have
never heard them before. Looking forward to this weekend... anyone who would
like to come and do some operating are more than welcome. We will have KV4T,
KS4YT, KD4Y and K4UE stopping in and have room for more! hope to get the
hard-line hooked up to the big stack. The 4x7 will be mainly Euro or JA and
the 6/5/5 will be South America, and either Africa or Pacific . we will be
looking for everyone CW and SSB!! cul Cort
Courtney Judd K4WI
       ex-K4JYO
check out www.k4wi.net