[SECC] Log due date reminder

Jay Pryor jpryor@ARCHES.UGA.EDU
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:59:26 -0500

--=====================_1550128==_.ALT

Greg,

Put me down for full time NAQP CW.  Part time SSB.  Also, I'll do as much
of Stu Perry as possible, but probably not full time.

Thanks for doing this.

- Jay/K4OGG

At 11:05 PM 12/11/2000, greg richard wrote:
>   Dont forget to send in your ARRL SS SSB logs, CQWW CW logs, ARRL 160
> and 10 meter
>logs.
>
>dont forget the Stu Perry 160 contest in a couple of weeks..
>

>I can make up teams for NAQP CW and SSB starting now if anybody is interested.
>
>Greg  K4NO

--=====================_1550128==_.ALT

Greg,<br>
Put me down for full time NAQP CW.&nbsp; Part time SSB.&nbsp; Also, I'll
do as much of Stu Perry as possible, but probably not full time.&nbsp;
Thanks for doing this.<br>
- Jay/K4OGG<br>
At 11:05 PM 12/11/2000, greg richard wrote:<br>
your ARRL SS SSB logs, CQWW CW logs, ARRL 160 and 10 meter</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
weeks..</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>