[SECC] 10 meter multi- single entry

Courtney Judd - K4WI k4jyo@frontiernet.net
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:39:33 -0600

KS4YT, KV4T and I had fun but didn't come anywhere near what we had planned!
Sunday was the absolute pits- making less than 400 q's- everyone including
stateside was esp level. Didn't get the problem with the stack resolved in
time so made do with singles and the old stack. ended up with: CW= 385 q's,
SSB= 1499 q's, Mult's = 257 for  a score of 1,165K. The rate graph showed a
straight downward trend from start to finish. Zero long path Saturday and
Sunday morning. could hear FL and east coast working VR2, Ja, etc but never
heard them here! Next Year! 73's Cort
Courtney Judd K4WI
       ex-K4JYO
check out www.k4wi.net