[SECC] w4wa MO 10 meter score

AB4RU@aol.com AB4RU@aol.com
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 11:01:21 EST

Hi SECC'ers

I am running a little late getting the 10 meter score posted. I had to work
the last two weekends, Sat & Sun, including the 10 meter contest weekend. I
got Greg on for about an hour to help build up the score. If the ARRL160
scores hold, it looks like the top low and high power single op score will
come out of Georgia this year.

Ron W4WA

Callsign Used : W4WA
        Operators : K4IDX,  W4WA

         Category : MO/HP/Mixed

 Default Exchange : GA

             Name : RON HOOPER
          Address : 2953 HY 51 S
   City/State/Zip : LULA, GEORGIA 30554
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SECC

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      331         331       1324      48        71
   10SSB     562         562       1122      52        79

 Totals      893         893       2446     100       150

    Final Score = 611500 points.