[SECC] 3 new members!

Gary Breed gary@noblepub.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 13:06:25 -0400

The South East Contest Club has three new members!

-----------

Jim Worsham, W4KXY lives in Buford right at the center of the
map on our Web site!  Previously, Jim was WA4KXY (& WN4KXY) and
he is a Life Member of the ARRL.  His e-mail is wa4kxy@bellsouth.net

Jim says his HF contesting is limited by his antenna setup, but he
has been a guest op and does plent of VHF contesting with the W4NH
group.  Favorite contests:  January, June and September ARRL VHF
contests, 10 meter contest, Sweepstakes.

-----------

Allan (KV4T) and Bridget (KS4YT) Thompson are also new members of
SECC.  Although their QTH in Cottondale, AL is bit too far SW to
be included in our ARRL Medium Club competitions, there are lots
of other things going on where geography doesn't matter.  Being in
Alabama DEFINITELY qualifies them as being South East hams! Their
email address is dxcc@dbtech.com

Allan was KB4FAI and Bridget formerly held KE4PXH.  Both of them
are active in contests and I hope we see their calls in our logs
often! They list plenty of contests -- CQWW SSB/CW, All Asia, CQWW
160, ARRL 160, WPX SSB/CW, ARRL DX SSB/CW, Januanry-June-September
VHF QSO Parties, IARU, and I'll be they're in a few others, too.

Welcome to our group!  )How about being on a SECC team for NAQP CW!)

73, Gary
K9AY
SECC Secretary

--