[SECC] GQP 2000

w3dya@juno.com w3dya@juno.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 22:06:18 -0500

Is anyone keeping track of planned mobile activity in GQP July 22/23?

I've been planning a route North of Route 20, but that's a tough area to
cover without a lot of changes in direction.

Been looking at just running North and South going South on 27, North on
19 to Atlanta, South on 75 from Atlanta to Valdosta, North on 129/985/23
North, and  17-221 South.

That's about 1,400 miles, but I don't expect to do that - anything over
800 miles should be tough enough.  Depends on how many times I detour to
a close county line and stop to run for 15 minutes or so.

If anyone has a list posted somewhere or can email it to me, I'll try to
alter my plans to cover any openings.  I plan to start on Route 27 at
Catoosa County in the NW; but if there is a lot of mobile activity
planned in the western counties, I can start around Rabun county and work
my way West, running down to Route 83 or 84 and back North.

I plan to leave here Thursday afternoon, so my plans are flexible until I
turn off my PC.

Good luck and hope things are as exciting as last year - or more.

73, Norm, W3DYA

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com