[SECC] GA QSO party Rover Route

Don Aldridge k4pk@mindspring.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:58:33 -0400

John, Norm,
Here is our route for Saturday.  We will be starting at the Coweta, Heard
line, drop south then east to Jefferson Co., returning on a easterly route
back to Fayette.  I do not believe we will duplicate more than a few
counties.

Here is the route;
 Coweta, Heard, Troup, Meriwether, Pike, Lamar, Monroe, Jones, Wilkinson,
Baldwin, Washington,          Jefferson, Glascock, Warren, Hancock, Putnam,
Jasper, Butts, Spalding, Henry, Clayton, Fayette.

Hope to get them all in.  Will be operating Phone and CW.

73,
Don K4PK & Bill WB5RYB

ps -GA Rovers - Be listening for AB4YZ, K1SO and K4UK from VA.  They are in
dire need of all GA counties and will be looking for us.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com