No subject

w3dya@juno.com w3dya@juno.com
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 09:04:53 -0500

I would like to take a second to thank the SECC group for sponsoring the
GQP - as usual, I enjoyed the mobile operation very much.

I thought I would complain about the thunderstorm that almost drowned me
on Sunday afternoon.  It wasn't up to TX standards for storms, but I got
by a flooded road and stopped for a while to run the county until I could
see.

At first, I thought it might be something personal and you guys arranged
it to rain only on me!  Controlling my paranoia, I felt sure it happened
to others, so I want to know I didn't take it personally and want to
thank you for the nice car wash!  It really was needed!

Contrary to what Ed, KN4Y, has led me to believe, I didn't notice any
difference in my results after the red clay was completely washed off my
car.  (Ed claims it's illegal to operate mobile in GA without a coating
of red clay, and it increases your responses by some BIG number! - I
never question Ed's judgement!)

But I did notice a slight improvement in gas mileage after I got rid of
the extra weight!

CU next year!

73, Norm, W3DYA

--