[SECC] club call

thompson@mindspring.com thompson@mindspring.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:45:59 -0400

Gary, what Ed says is true there are no more 1x2 vanity calls left, but I
have access to a SK call that expires in
Nov 2000.   I asked the FCC about changing the name of an existing club...NO
they said.  I asked is an established
club required with a current call (KG4NNN for example) and they said yes.  I
was told the FCC is getting ready to put club calls in WIP or hold until a
club call administrator is appointed.   The call is well known and a 1X2.
Dave K4JRB

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com