[SECC] ARRL SS CW UBN reports

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Thu, 4 May 2000 22:32:27 -0400

Hi Gary,
You are so correct.  Interesting to see UBN reports when one
feels everything went well in a contest.  I am very reluctant to
hit the <enter> key if I have the slightest doubt about an exchange.
I do the IMI trick (dididumdumditdi).  Little time consumed, but then
there's my good feeling of a solid copy on a repeated exchange.
Best part of UBN is to see my errors, then I can concentrate on
improving copy of callsigns or exchanges or whatever.
73, de Joe Blackwell  -  aa4nn

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com