[SECC] SS UBN Report

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 May 2000 08:13:09 -0700 (PDT)

 Jay,

     We did a multi-op at KU8E (with K9NW and N8VW)
and our total error rate came out to 3.9 % , which
really surprised me considering I had two pretty
good operators helping me out!! The big shocker was
that 81 stations copied our exchange wrong...
including
many stations you would consider big guns. The biggest
mistake was the Power ( I usually do A but we were
M)and the PREC. ( It is 76 which I could see you could
mistaken as 75 if you are sending fast). I wonder if
some of these guys were just letting the logging
program fill in some of this info which might of
accounted for some of these errors.

                   Jeff  KU8E