[SECC] W4AN UBN report 1999 SS CW

Bill Fisher - W4AN w4an@contesting.com
Tue, 9 May 2000 08:37:12 -0400 (EDT)

Keep in mind that John is a mutant (I mean that in a good way) and his
error rates are probably the best on the planet.  There are maybe 3 or 4
guys in the world in John's league in this regard.  K1ZZ is one.  K1TO
might be close.  An error rate of 3% should still be considered OK for the
SS I think.  For CQWW CW my rate was 1.7%, and I lost 7% of my score due
mostly to lost mults.  2nd radio use figures highly in to this mix too I
believe.

73

Bill