[SECC] Most interesting SS CW QSO...

Leigh Matthews l.matthews-n8lm@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:15:26 -0500

I don't know who ought to be depressed by Greg's posting but I'm pretty
sure it shouldn't be Jay.

BTW the 55 check for W9IOP represents someone other than Larry LeKashman
- as W2IOP he was 2nd in the 14th SS (1947,156,555 score) and as W9IOP
he was the high scorer in the 20th SS (1953 199,199 score).  For
sometime between 1948 and 1953 he was W8IOP.

My score as W2CWD in the 20th SS (1953) was 19,083. Two weekends! No
VFOs!

Leigh  N8LM (ck #35)