[SECC] UPS update

Gary McConville wb4sq@yahoo.com
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 16:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

Had problems with the yahoo server this week so here's
an update on the Uninteruptable Power Supplies.  They
are going pretty fast, so if you want one, let me know
soon...

The 600VA UPS units take two 6V-12Ah sealed lead-acid
batteries (in series).  The originals are Panasonic
LCR6V12P1.  They weigh in at 25 lbs complete, 14 w/o
batteries.

Complete paperwork with each.  Docs say that they will
support 300VA for 20 minutes.  (Don't know if I could
stand the beeps for that long, but you can turn them
off with a dip switch.
73s...