[SECC] success at nq4i

Rick Dougherty NQ4I@compuserve.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 05:21:15 -0400

hello all..well yesterday was a good day for antennas...we installed the
20m 5/5 stack...pointed them at 38 degrees so that they will cover from
UA0F-CN8 (30 degree down points)...also installed the 10 m 4 hi...staggered
them around
the tower so that the top is at 36 deg, the next down 42 deg, and etc..that
will enlarge the pattern somewhat....still working on the 20m ring
motor...will be installing one of the rx'ing aantennas known as a pennant
for 260m...it will be for europe...if it does good in cqww ssb we will put
a 2nd up for cw....de Rick