[SECC] Anyone need a confirmation of QSO's in IL and PA contests with W3DYA?`

w3dya@juno.com w3dya@juno.com
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 21:47:37 +0100

I have my logs on my PC and would be happy to mail a QSL and/or MRC to
anyone who needs them.

Just send me an email request and tell me IL or PA or both contests.  I
will assume you will want an MRC unless you specifically ask for a QSL
and/or MRC.

I realize this is mostly for county hunters, but I'll QSL to anyone who
asks.

I will automatically mailed MRC/QSL's to all THREE! DX stations I worked,
since they are all county hunters (LY3BA, OK1APV, PA3ARM).

Thanks for all the contacts - lots of familiar calls in both contests!

73, Norm, W3DYA