[SECC] score from nq4i

Rick Dougherty NQ4I@compuserve.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:56:45 -0500

Hello all SECC'ers...just a note to update as an after the fact...I am sure
that you have seen our claimed score...we will be number 10 or 11 in the
high claimed scores...N4TO will barely edge us out by less than 20,000
pts...on a high note we beat almost every station on 20m....it is a station
high for us on 20m too...the low bands were down from previous, but with
the high sunspots, that is to be expected...one of the most noticeable
areas for improvement is the AGC mod for the 1000mp...it wasn't until after
the contest that I realized that the mp on 15m did not have the mod...the
propagation was so good that it really made picking out callsigns
hard...the mod would have definately helped there...I want to thank the
guys who made the trip down to Griffin...without each one of your efforts,
the multi-multi would not be possible...de Rick