[SECC] Open House at NQ4I

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 11:36:14 +0100

I'll be there, and my wife will come too!  Rick, thanks for your generous
offer.  Let us know if you will let us help out by bringing something or
chipping in to cover expenses.

For those of you who have never been to NQ4I -- if you are in any way
interested in contesting, you should put this on your calendar!  You just
might find something there that you can use at your QTH.

73,

- Jay/K4OGG