[SECC] Summer schedules

Allan and Bridget dxcc@dbtech.net
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:23:29 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C0C0EF.E24BA960

And here I was blaming the inactivity here on the solar flares!  Nice to =
see what everyone is doing over the summer.  We're still rather busy =
here (or should I say that ALLAN is still rather busy here LOL).  The =
June VHF contest is just around the corner and we always do this contest =
in a big way.  We'll be using KF4DGS's call again (50 MHz - 1296 MHz =
with the exception of 902 MHz).  We are also using his station to make =
some 2m EME skeds and are looking at improvements to this end (seems AL =
is rare on 2m EME...we were the 50th state for PA2CHR...very exciting =
stuff).   We are also getting revved up for Field Day.  We take the easy =
way out and do a D operation from this QTH (last year we were =
N4T...don't know who we'll be this year, but I would suspect we'll just =
use W4KCQ--low power).  IARU is also a fun contest that we always do in =
July and in the between times KF4DGS and KV4T are working on an HF =
contest station in Pickens County that will primarily be 2 15m Yagis =
stacked on a 140' tower (and probably a loop antenna on 40m).  If this =
is up by July we might be doing IARU /P from there.  So who said that =
the contest season was over?!  ;-)
73,
Bridget, KS4YT

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C0C0EF.E24BA960

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>And here I was blaming the =
inactivity=20
here on the solar flares!&nbsp; Nice to see what everyone is doing over =
the=20
summer.&nbsp; We're still rather busy here (or should I say that ALLAN =
is still=20
rather busy here LOL).&nbsp; The June VHF contest is just around the =
corner and=20
we always do this contest in a big way.&nbsp; We'll be using KF4DGS's =
call again=20
(50 MHz - 1296 MHz with the exception of 902 MHz).&nbsp; We are also =
using his=20
station to make some 2m EME skeds and are looking at improvements to =
this end=20
(seems AL is rare on 2m EME...we were the 50th state for PA2CHR...very =
exciting=20
stuff).&nbsp;&nbsp; We are also getting revved up for Field Day.&nbsp; =
We take=20
the easy way out and do a D operation from this QTH (last year we were=20
N4T...don't know who we'll be this year, but I would suspect we'll just =
use=20
W4KCQ--low power).&nbsp; IARU is also a fun contest that we always do in =
July=20
and in the between times KF4DGS and KV4T are working on an HF contest =
station in=20
Pickens County that will primarily be 2 15m Yagis stacked on a 140' =
tower (and=20
probably a loop antenna on 40m).&nbsp; If this is up by July we might be =
doing=20
IARU /P from there.&nbsp; So who said that the contest season was =
over?!&nbsp;=20
;-)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>73,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Bridget, =
KS4YT</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C0C0EF.E24BA960--