[SECC] Fun in the NAQP

Gary Breed gary@noblepub.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:30:09 -0400

Everyone put on your thinking caps for August NAQP -- This is a good
contest to have fun with, since the bands can really suck and we all
need a reason to hang in there!

Here are some ideas to start things off...

"Georgia on my Mind" (Ray and Charles)
"Midnight Train to Georgia" (Gladys and 4 Pips)
Jimmy and the Peanuts
UGA and the Bulldogs (Jay is the captain of this team!)
Tomahawk Chops (Let's see how the Braves are doing in August)

What about 'Bama and S. Carolina?

We have lots of time to come up with something fun!

73, Gary
K9AY