[SECC] Another winner

Gary Breed gary@noblepub.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:14:05 -0400

There's one more SSCW plaque winner among us...Don, W4OC.
He is the SOLP winner of the Roanoke Division!

73, Gary
K9AY

By the way, I did about the same in my bad QSOs vs. 1999, still in the
4% error range.  I know I got sloppy toward the end.  A "golden log"
would have put me a couple places into the Top 10 box...K9AY