[SECC] NAQP Teams - CW (tentative)

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:07:43 -0400

The following members have pledged to operate on a team for the NAQP.
I've divided them into teams as follows (tentative):

SECC #1: (Full-Time)
W4AN
K4NO
W4OC
AA4LR
W4NTI - ??

SECC #2: (Part-Time)
K4OGG
K4BAI
AD4J
K4IQJ

SECC #3: (Part-Time)
K2UFT
KA9EKJ
AA4GA

Are there any more operators? If so, send me an e-mail, and I'll include
you on a team. Please indicate if you plan a full-time or part-time
effort. Even if you get on the NAQP for just an hour, you ought to be on
a team.

Bill, W4AN, has asked that all the members of his team put in full-time
(10 hour) efforts. Dan's, W4NTI, situation is somewhat variable, so he
hasn't yet confirmed if he'll be on full-time or not.

If anyone out there plans a full-time effort for NAQP CW, please let me
know, and I'll move you to the SECC #1 team.

(We also have two possible volunteers from the PVRC group, if they can't
put together teams, they may join ours)

I'll be organizing SECC NAQP teams for the Phone section next week.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901