[SECC] GQP Software logs so far

Michael Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:35:19 -0400

W4NTI
W7UT
W8RU
WA4TII
WB4SQ
WT9U
YOURS IS MISSING!!! DON’T DELAY???

Thanks to the above list.
I will parse the pile of  paper and mailed media and extend this list to
include those who are in that massive pile of envelopes.
Deadline is End of Day AUG 23RD.

Remember label your files with your CALL.... i.e.... ne4s.adi, ne4s,cab,
ne4s.log, or ne4s.sum, ne4s.txt, ne4s.doc, or such.
A label of GQP2001.log will just have to be renamed.
Nobody resend, just a couple that way, and
no problem, just a reminder for those yet to send in.
We take ALL logs in any form… ADIF, Cabrillo, Text, Spreadsheets, Access,
Foxpro, CSV, you name it….  All paper forms too… just get it in.
Keep them coming.

Mike, NE4S