[SECC] K4AB email address

Michael Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:19:46 -0400

Larry, I have changed the member list for your email... will publish this
week.
Mike, NE4S

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-secc@contesting.com [mailto:owner-secc@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of W4OC@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 7:30 AM
To: secc@contesting.com
Subject: [SECC] K4AB email address

owner-secc@contesting.com writes:

<< I've had a couple guys send me e-mails to an address that I
 haven't used in years.  They say they got it off the SECC page.

 To whomever updates that page, please note that my not-so-new,
 current address is  k4ab@msn.com.

 Looking forward to seeing a lot of guys at the Huntsville
 Hamfest.  Greg, K4NO is in the process of scheduling 2 meetings,
 probably early Saturday and will post the time/QTH here.

 CU there.

 73,
 Larry K4AB
 -- >>