[SECC] GQP logs up to 70

Michael Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:46:34 -0400

I have had a couple of entrants send notes when they were not listed, it has
helped me find their files when I had either misplaced them, or just skipped
putting a postal entry on the list. This means the log posting has been very
useful in helping keep my efforts on track.  It will be on the web next
year.

We are up to 70 entries.

Look for your entry, and send a note if I missed your email, or postal
entry.
THIS IS AS OF 8/14/01, EVENING.

Deadline is End of Day AUG 23RD.  ANY FORM OK...  except smoke signals.

Paper or media logs received so far, # = Results requested
AA9KH on Floppy, #, Tnx for comments, will respond.
AF4DN
K1SO, Hi Jerry
K4ADI
K4BEH
K4MUT
K4NGA, found it, sorry.  Nice QRP entry, 2 1/2 watts on some Q's
K4ORD  #
K4UK
KN4Y on Floppy, with notes
KW4JS
K5AAR
KD7JJI
K9DIY
N4EIL
N4PN
N4XMX
N6PE
N7EF  #SASE
N7DDZ Daughter of N7EF (1 Contact, Tnx)
PA3ARM  #, Many nice comments and other included, note to Harry to follow
VA3IX
VE3BNO
VE4MG
WA2BQI  #SASE
W2CVW
W2LE
WA2VQV
W3BYX
W3HDH  #
W4BXI
W4CEB
W4GF
WA4VAP
W4XXV
W6OAT
W8KNO
W9WUU on Floppy,  #, Comments and observations, will respond
W0GXO
WA0OTV  #
WB0IWG

GQP 2001 Software logs received so far:
AD1C
AD4J
AF4QB
K2UFT
K3JHT
K3ONW
K4BAI
K4OGG
K5OT
K8GT
K8MR
KA1DDB
KD7AEE
KG4BIG
LY3BA
M0SDX
N2CQ
NE4S
NJ4U
VE3STT
VE3WZ
W3DYA
W4ATL
W4NTI
W4WXA
W7UT
W8RU
WA4TII
WB4SQ
WT9U
..........DON'T DELAY???

Thanks to the above list.
Deadline is End of Day AUG 23RD.

Remember label your files with your CALL.... i.e. ne4s.adi, ne4s.cab,
ne4s.log, or ne4s.sum, ne4s.txt, ne4s.doc, or such.
A label of GQP2001.log will just have to be renamed.
Nobody resend... just a couple that way, and
no problem, just a reminder for those yet to send in....
We take ALL logs in any form... ADIF, Cabrillo, Text, Spreadsheets, Access,
Foxpro, CSV, cuneiform, you name it....  All paper forms too... just get it
in.
Keep them coming....

Mike, NE4S