[SECC] NAQP Phone Teams - So Far

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:47:34 -0400

Bill:

Please correct Gary's call to "WB4SQ."

My suggestion would be that you fill up one team before you start
filling up another one.  It would be better to have two SECC teams with
5 and 3 members than to have them with 4 and 4.  Only a full team has
any chance of placing.  I am in favor of putting any extra sign ups on
another team even if it isn't full, but a large number of signers up
shouldn't penalize the higher scorers by placing them on incomplete
teams.

Long range weather forecase is for rain this weekend.  We need it badly
here, but hope it won't keep anyone off the air more than two hours and
won't cause too much QRN on the low bands.

73,

John, K4BAI.