[SECC] any earthlink.net subscribers

David L. Thompson thompson@mindspring.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:27:53 -0400

There are at least three old domains used by earthlink includung earthlink,
pipeplus, and mindspring.  I am still on mindspring 4
as the earhlink support for my mindspring address is still in the works.
Earhlink 6 is the first to support mindspring, but there are admitted
problems with earthlink 5 and early 6 versions (versions after the merger).

earthlink support will assist (they are good too) if the problem continues
but you need to be on a current release (not older versions such as
Mindspring 4).   There may be a problem with Windows 2000 as they only
supported W3X and W9X not NT and 2000 is a version of NT.

73 Dave K4JRB