[SECC] Anyone going to Shelby with Rohn 25 tower????

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 18:33:22 -0400

     K4SB, or anyone else on here who might have Rohn 25 tower still available and who can bring to Shelby???? Work is killing me to death and I haven\'t had a chance to get to Atlanta to pick up tower from those who offered it to me over a month ago. I can intercept on I-85 around Greenville, SC with cash for anyone who can bring along 4 sections of Rohn 25. I need to get cracking on the 160m vertical project before DX season kicks into gear. Thanks. Ken ,N4UK