[SECC] Final Plaque Issue

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:00:09 -0500

I finally got around to getting bubble wrap and envelopes and put the two
DX GQP plaques in the mail yesterday.  Now that the plaques are a "done
deal" we have $50.34 left over.

I propose, subject to the wishes of members of the club, that the SECC make
a contribution of $50.34 to support the purchase of the contesting.com mail
server.  I am confident that most of you have seen SECC founder W4AN's
explanation of the need for new gear to support contesting.com.  Our club
and others benefit from the service provided by contesting.com and I
believe this would be a good use of the funds remaining from purchasing GQP
plaques.

Any discussion?

Jay/K4OGG