[SECC] Final Plaque Issue

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:01:08 -0500

I second Jay's suggestion.  Also, I want to thank Jay for sponsoring the
plaque that I received in the mail this week.  It is beautiful.  I think
K4SB has one for me for the previous year.  In each case, I feel
something like a fraud since I won the plaque for high power each year
and each year was beat by a low power station (N4PN).  Nevertheless,
that is the way the categories work.  Sometimes you win just because the
competition isn't so great in your category.

For 2002, I will sponsor my usual plaque and I would also like to
sponsor a second plaque (the one the my father used sponsor) as a K4VGI
memorial award.

Seasons greetings to all.

73,

John, K4BAI.