[SECC] Dec Update from NQ4I

Rick Dougherty NQ4I@compuserve.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:54:51 -0500

Hello all and Happy Holidays....the building at the new qth
continues....the land is being cleared and the foundation/basement will be
dug next week after xmas...then the walls and floor will be poured the
first week in Jan...this week I have finished up on the 6th 5 el 10m
yagi...thei gives me 6 exact copies of my 5 ele design for the 6 high stack
of 10 m yagis....W4WA is designing a swing arm system that will aloow one
rotor to turn a pair of yagis at the same time...this means that 3 rotors
will turn all 6 10m yagis...the switching will be Bottom Two, Middle two,
top two, bottom 4, and all six.....I just aquired the first SB-220...this
will be used in the mult position...I am still looking for 4 more of
them...they will go to Dick Byrd for modifications and qsk etc.....I need a
chasis for SB-220 also and also a transformer for a possible another
SB-220......

so already on the ground here ready to move down the street is 2 @3el 40m
yagis....one 80m yagi, 5 el 15m yagi.
2@5 el 10m yagis....still need lots of tower...Rohn 25, 45 and 55....also
need insulators, guy wire, phillystrand, and anchors....anybody with
connections in these areas let me know....

Gotta go for now...Very Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year

De Rick