FW: Fwd: [SECC] Contesting.com Server Fund

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:53:09 -0500

At 02:36 PM 12/21/2001, Jim Worthington wrote:
> >Yes, what about the PA3 fund?  Those guys that got their shack torched by
> >kids.
>
>I second Bill's motion.

It's been moved and seconded.  To tell you the truth, we don't have a SECC
bank account and I would like to go ahead and do something useful with this
$50.  So unless I hear serious objection -- particularly from those who
sponsored the plaques, because after all it's their money we're talking
about -- I'll send a check from SECC to the PI4COM fund.  If any of you are
not aware of what this is all about, check out this
site:   http://www.contesting.com/articles/237

73,

Jay, K4OGG