[SECC] Final Plaque Issue

K4SB k4sb@mindspring.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 22:21:54 +0000

Jay Pryor wrote:
Problem is, there is no club treasury.  I understand the SECC account
which was being managed on our behalf by the SEDXC treasurer has been
closed out and there is no desire to open a new one.

73,
Jay/K4OGG

Well, since some of the money was ours from the Dixie Dxers, just
where did "our" money go? And who authorized the account to be closed?

Our web site shows Nancy as the treasurer of both clubs. While I
realize she is not an officer "per se", she has devoted her time to
helping us.

As to "no desire to open a new one", who made that decision? I really
don't remember seeing any messages about any of this.

73
Ed