[SECC] Bank Account

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:20:14 +0000

WA4TT gets the prize for having the best memory.  I first sent an e-mail to
K9AY detailing the cost of the plaques and the money contributed and
letting him know that we had $50 and some change remaining.  I asked Gary
if he wanted me to send a check to the SECC/SEDXC treasurer.  Gary informed
me that the SECC account had been closed and that the funds in the account,
by club agreement, had been sent as a contribution to the WRTC.  I don't
have any idea regarding the amount of that contribution.  Gary told me to
use my own discression regarding the $50, and that's when I posted the
first message regarding making a contribution to the reflector fund.

That's as much as I know.

Happy Holidays,

Jay/K4OGG