[SECC] SECC Web Page

Mike Condon mcondon@ibm.net
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 22:36:49 -0800

Hi gang,

I have been able to save and republish the web site with minor changes.  Jim
Worthington helped with a bug that came down to a single character...  the
"L" in html vs htm.  There was "L" to pay...  You will find a note on the
sign-on page indicating work is starting.

So, with what seems like a level of control, I am ready for any CONTENT
updates.
Spread sheets, Word Docs, Access data bases, or DBs that Access 2000 can
deal with, or other forms of soft input, including .txt files.
New pics, .jpg's, would be nice too for the photo (rogues) gallery.
(Some of you guys look like it was your high school graduation pic.. hi).
Although I am not certain about the page that does score retrevials yet,
updates there could be accepted for work later.

Look and feel changes will be a bit later, after any backlog of updates are
done.

Since the philosophy of the site is that "we act" and "we do" as vs.
"watching", input on the things we do, and how we do them might make
interesting reading.

Suggestions are welcome from any quarter.

Pour it in, the sooner the better....

Mike,
NE4S