[SECC] CQ 160 CW

Mike Condon mcondon@ibm.net
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:22:51 -0800

John,
It seems that the 160 contest was super well attended by SECC.  Is this one
a favorite, or is the activity on the rise?
Mike, NE4S

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-secc@contesting.com [mailto:owner-secc@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of John T. Laney, III
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 2:53 PM
To: secc@contesting.com; sedxc@contesting.com
Subject: [SECC] CQ 160 CW

Thanks for a reminder from K4SB.  I seem to have left his call and maybe
some others off the list of SECC/SEDXC members worked last weekend.  I
don't have a copy of that message.  Just in case I left someone else
out, here is the group that included Ed's call.  I am virtually sure I
remember typing W4DD, but am not sure about the others.

WZ4F, N8LM, W4DD, K2UFT, K4AAA (W4AN, op), K4SB.  Sorry for leaving
anyone else out.  I tried to extract the calls when I reviewed the logs
and may have missed a few others.  The point is that the area guys
turned out well and that is important for a contest that really favors
more local QSOs over much of the time period.

73,

John, K4BAI.