[SECC] [Fwd: SECC/TCG for CW Sprint?]

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:25:21 -0500

--------------16832440B72A87D03F607541

Hi Guys:  Here is the latest on the TCG/SECC team for NA Sprint CW
Saturday night.  With NE4S dropping out, we have only two members on the
team.  How about it some of you other guys?  73, John, K4BAI.

--------------16832440B72A87D03F607541

Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 09:17:33 -0800 (PST)
From: Scott Robbins <w4pa@yahoo.com>
Subject: SECC/TCG for CW Sprint?
To: k4bai@worldnet.att.net

Hi John:

I am not subscribed to SECC reflector and don’t know
what SECC has planned for a team for CW Sprint, but
could you put out a feeler to see if  SECC and TCG
could do a joint team for the CW Sprint on Saturday?
We’ve only got 3 or 4 TCGers who are planning to be on
for this one.   If you guys want to do it, just let me
know by email and tell anyone interested to send me
their callsign and I’ll submit the team.
Or, I can send our calls down to you guys if you’ve
already started putting it together.

As usual, TCG is also planning to start the contest on
7.040 to get some Q’s before the band gets too long.

73
Scott W4PA

--------------16832440B72A87D03F607541--