[SECC] ARRL DX CW

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:46:50 -0500

Hi Jim:  Welcome back to the air.  Here are the preliminary results from
W4AN, M/S, with ops W4AN, K5OT (another new SECC member who has just moved
to the Atlanta area from Texas via New Mexico), and K4BAI.

4331 x 527 = 6,842,568.  I'll try to write more about it to the reflector
later.  73, John, K4BAI.