[SECC] ARRL DX SSB

jshort@mindspring.com jshort@mindspring.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:16:06 -0500

Hi all...

	In my joy of getting a new computer.. I did not transfer over
some emails that I got from one or two m-m stations.  Because of
this, I would like to make this request/offer public...

	I am interested in operating next weekend at ARRL DX.  My
license "should" still be good ( I know that it expires this year; any
idea how I can check this?).   Because my operating skills are
fair... I feel that my best effort can be made as part of a multi-multi
team.  Of course, if someone was willing to "loan me" their
station... I wouldn't complain either (especially with some
instruction/guidance to go along with it!)

	My experience has been entirely within the State of Delaware
(just moved to Alpharetta, GA) last month.  I was a member of the
Frankford Radio Club.... and was part of a SSB multi team at
W3PP (southern Delaware) for CQ and ARRL.

	As for my time/involvement... at the present time, I feel that I
can be available for a large part (if not 100%) of the 48-hour
weekend.  In addition, I might be available for any work that needs
to be done that Friday; though that would be difficult.

If you have any questions...suggestions...offers... please email me
ASAP.  I look forward to next weekend as my first of (hopefully)
many successful operations for the SECC.

Jeff Short / KD3UC
Alpharetta, GA