[SECC] call for operators

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 18:22:26 -0500

Hi Rick,
One of these days I want to participate in a m-m at your qth.
The timing this year is a bit difficult.  I will return from the
Pratas Island operation on March 20.  Not sure I'll have
enough energy left to give it a go in wpx.  Keep me in mind.
I prefer CW, however, and the lower the band, the better.
73,de Joe Blackwell, aa4nn