[SECC] NAQP update #2

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 12:44:06 -0500

Gary et. al.,

Would you be willing to do a WRITELOG walkthrough?  I have the program but
have only messed around with it and never have actually set it up for a
serious operation.  It would be very helpful to see an overview from
someone who knows what they are doing.

My QTH is available also -- in the Dunwoody area of Atlanta.

- Jay/K4OGG