[SECC] NAQP update #2

AB4RU@aol.com AB4RU@aol.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:24:20 EST

In a message dated 1/2/01 12:49:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jpryor@arches.uga.edu writes:

> Gary et. al.,
>
>  Would you be willing to do a WRITELOG walkthrough?  I have the program but
>  have only messed around with it and never have actually set it up for a
>  serious operation.  It would be very helpful to see an overview from
>  someone who knows what they are doing.

Hey Guys,

I got a question, when your using write-log, how do you keep the mouse cord
from getting tangled up in the bencher paddle? I tried using the mouse in my
left hand and the key in my right but could not get myself coordinated to use
both at the same time.

Ron