[SECC] 24-Hour Clock

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:27:16 -0500

I recently learned that I could set my computer so that it will display
24-hour time.  For years I have had the clock set on UTC, but still it was
a chore (at least for me), since it was on "AM and PM" to do the math and
figure out where the heck I was, time-wise.  I may have been the only
person in the SECC who didn't know how to do it, but just in case there's
someone else out there who wants their computer to show 24-hour time,
here's how:

Go to your Control Panel then select "Regional Settings."  Then go to the
"Time" tab.  To use 24-hour time select the "HH:mm:ss" selection.  Note
that the "H:mm:ss" will give you the 12-hour format with AM and PM. This
works for WIN98.  I don't know about other versions.

Good luck to all the 160M players!!!

73,

- Jay/K4OGG