FW: [SECC] Support for SECC

Mike Condon mcondon@ibm.net
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:40:32 -0800

Jay,
I had a bad address to SECC on my note, so am forwarding it to the
reflector.
That way the folks who need to fill me in can respond.  Sounds like there is
catch up to do, even with out any basic changes.... Mo' Data.
So, send me a note, here or to mcondon@attglobal.net, with your updates,
access info, methods, etc.
Call 770-992-5705 if email is not the appropriate way to pass the info...
Mike, NE4S

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Pryor [mailto:jpryor@arches.uga.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 11:20 AM
To: mcondon@ibm.net; secc@contest.com
Cc: ad4j@arrl.net
Subject: RE: [SECC] Support for SECC

Mike,

You sound like the perfect person for the job!  Thanks!  Gary, K9AY, our
club secretary, can pass along to you the information on our new members
who should be added to the site.  I'm so totally lost in this area that I
don't know what you might need.

Hopefully K2UFT can tell you what you need to access -- or maybe Jim, AD4J
knows.  Dick, can you or Jim help?  I remember something about Front Page,
and I think that's the software that has been used in the past.

Thanks again Mike!

- Jay, K4OGG