[SECC] [Fwd: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW Categories]

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 23:14:24 -0400

 What else is new? I'm sick of CQs inability to get it right. They have lost interest in taking their sponsored contests seriously. Last year they took out a mult from my 10m log that pushed me from 2nd to 3rd place. I was told they were going to correct it but it never happened. This year my log is totally missing from the claimed scores posted in CQ contest. K3EST's response? "a simple mistake". What's the whole point taking time away from a weekend sitting in front of a radio, spending money on setting up a good station, and sending in a log if they are going to have a lackadaisical attitude with the logs sent in? I'm about ready to give up on contesting in any CQ sponsored events. I've never had this crap happen in any of the ARRL contests.
  73 de N4UK/VE3 in Toronto

k4bai@worldnet.att.net wrote:
> Hi Guys:  Note this message from K3EST.  Be sure to check the list if
you sent in a log for last year.  The listing for me as 8P9Z failed to
show the club affiliation and I have sent Bob a message to correct
that.  73, John, K4BAI.