[SECC] Mobile/Rover Plans

Gary Breed Gary Breed" <gabnjb@earthlink.net
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:55:01 -0400

Writelog does not yet have support for GQP.

As a single-op, I use WL with the in-state Florida QSO Party setup with a
replacement "namedmul" file in which I put the GA counties instead of
Florida.  It doesn't score right, but the rules are similar and I can keep
track of dupes and print a log in Cabrillo format that needs only a little
editing.   W5XD has GQP on his list of projects, so maybe it will be done
for 2002.

Don't know if it will even come close to logging correctly as a
mobile/rover.

73, Gary
K9AY

> Hello all,
> We would like to use Writelog to operate /M this weekend.  Does anyone
know
> (for sure) if Writelog will do this correctly (notwithstanding the
TREU/TRUE